The Veil

September 29, 2006

_SAkura-chan

life is an optimistic thingy when we r nt comparing.
lol.
aniwae i jus tot i screwed my prelims.
sad case living a seemingly optimistic life.
haha.
anywae He is standing by my side.
so why do i have to worry?
loads of ppl tell me,"when He closes a door He will open another one.He has a plan fer u Kok Keng"
i m having faith. =)
so ytd i crashed my hand against e wall of a soccer court in simei.
tot i broke or fractured my wrist or forearm.
in e end went fer an X-ray at nite.
so it was diagnoised as a sprain.
i m still having my doubts though.
bud i wanna believe e doc.(a pretty one.^_^)
den e nurse helped tie a bandage on my hand.
i tink she quite kuku.
i retied myself in e end.
had a small talk wif wong and yeo liting and Mrs Tay ytd after school.
it was nyce.
felt like part of ahsjab after so long.
lol.crappified.
helped to get them out of trouble anyway and learnt wads happening in e CCA nawadays.=)
haha.
and i m nominated fer eagles award dis year again!
i got it last yr and i wanna get it dis yr again.
at least it is a consolation fer mi screwed results.=)
hehe.
Praise e Lord fer everything great and not-so-great dats happened to me.
yea.
including e sprained wrist. =)
Pray fer mi ppl yea.as Os is coming and i dun wanna cannot write when e exams r here.haha.
dats all.gonna keep away frm e soccer court dis few daes though.=(
i love sakura-chan's forehead.
even though it is high.
it is pretty.
u noe who.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home