The Veil

March 27, 2009

Outrage.

at nothing in particular.

in fact. nowadays i could just sit down and be cross with anything in the world nowadays.
In fact, i was just scowling at a cat which was making some unnecessary sounds.
hope andropause isn't coming for me.
though i'm sure the age of my body has already caught up with that of my father's.
nah. its just an over-exagerrated statement. i hope.

anyway. this hols has been passing like the ant i am currently oberving on my laptop.
crawling at an unbelievable slow pace.
i need to inject some pace into it. even though i have been going for events and camps.
but nothing really seems to intrigue me.

i am really aiming to save up for 2 watches and an unidentified music player.
but after doing some calculations.
it wouldn't really be mathematically realistic for the current me who is really in a pathetic state of financial health.
i wouldn't want to jeopordise my current account balance. would i?

oh. tell you whoever is reading this. If you've got any golden job opportunities for me, contact me right away ya? Best is that i can continue working through my study semesters. Not desperate but urgent enough.

Anyway. My basic theory test is coming real quick. Soon to be right in my face on April 3rd. not that i am excited. right.
'cos i've not exactly opened up that small little green book to check out how stringent singapore's traffic rules are. instead i am often caught out either engrossed with a novel by whoever or comfortably nested on the sofa watching tv programmes one after another. i call them soul- feeding food for the hols.

something else. when i'm not at home. i would be out kicking some round ball doing a sport call soccer. that was something i was madly obsessed with during me secondary school life. even in jc period. strangely, over the years i gradually lost the hardcore passion for the sport. just excited to do the occasional kicking with good ol' mates. never mind the lack of pace in our games anymore. but once in a while, adreline pumping through soccer matches is welcomed too. This coming sat, we'll be having one. can't wait.

actually there has been something real urgent at the back of my mind before i started on this post. cant decide now if it was to remember to get all the contacts i need due to my lost phone or was it to catch Heroes.

darn. see me real soon.
betcha hope so. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home