The Veil

October 20, 2008

churning out a brilliant essay .

yea guys.
i am trying very hard here to churn out a brilliant essay.
to clinch that scholarship i am already visioning myself grasping in my hands with a beaming smile.
hahaha.

but apparently i am not succeeding with my efforts.
'cos i am down here blogging about whatsoever-stuffs.
'cos i have been signing in and out of facebook.
'cos i have my eyes glued to the screen which is airing soccer matches.

so the hols have passed.
and i am so not gna say its in a blink of an eye.
'cos i know its not.
'cos i know i have been rotting for a long time.
'cos i know i went to more than 2 chalets and camps and it still did not pass till now.

oh.
I've gt french for cds!
who's gna converse with me in french in the future?
hahaha.

and.
and.
and.
i finally got that number. :)))

also.
i am already looking forward to cellday alr.
chrys! rmb we are wearing the same shirt ah!
oh bytheway.
the title for my essay is
"how can i contribute to the tourism industry"

so.
if u have any ideas for this brilliant essay i am so gna churn out.
msg me or leave a tag!! :))


i know You are watching out for me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home