The Veil

June 25, 2009

Comfort

is still in Him.

i lost my wallet.
yes. ag***

but no please dont say that word in my face.
true but it is an expletive to me.
why it makes me feel like i have done smth like thousand times over and still unrepentant.
yes. that serious.

anyway i lost it.
and i cant begin to tell how much the wallet is worth.
the contents. the meaning of losing it.
crap.

and how timely to lose it before a driving lesson and churchwide bible study.
was even contemplating to give bs a miss with such a horrid day before something in me convinced me that nothing but being in His presence could soothe me and give me comfort.
no others can. where i tried looking for.

and so. that smth in me which convicted my carnal self was right.
i was so right at home during my whole time at the bs.
Thanks Holy Spirit a.k.a smth in me. (:

so now that i have an anorexic wallet.
which means: -Cashless (has been rectified).
- Cardless ('ll be rectified soon enough)
-Clueless (can't be rectified quick enough)
with these 3 Cs.
i will be praying that whoever took my wallet will have a change of heart soon enough and make an u-turn over his/her decision.
and RETURN ME!!

PRAY GUYS PRAY!! (:


-When it's right in your face.


Vulnerable - Secondhand Serenade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home