The Veil

May 29, 2009

mugging

for a better fri. :)

now. now. now.
cant believe what procrastination did to me.
now i am suffering.
staying up in the middle of the night.
at some donkey wee hours.
looking at some random notes.

haha.
i am always doing this huh.
anyway.
went for yukiyaki with jm py del angel just now.
and talking about cause and effect.
now due to some uncooked food i sloshed down my throat mindlessly (despite del's advice)
i am suffering from a case of food poisoning.
running to the toilet countless times when i haven really progress in my mugging.

If i were a kid, i wld probably pray to God to send a fairy to me to help wash my stomach.
HELP!!!
haha. though i am not exactly able to muster a smile.

cheerios! to my procrastination.
HA! at my stupidity.



The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home