The Veil

August 17, 2009

Prayers.

have always been so ever comforting.

it has really been mind-boggling and troubling.
But praying over the phone with junxiang really helped.
you know how we always talk about helping people, blessing others?
it actually is very much a two-way street, i believe blessings will come our way if we start blessing others.
reap and you sow isnt it?

i was actually deciding against praying tgth due to the fact that i was very much troubled and all.
but boy, was i glad i dialed and prayed.
i feel so much better now.
alleviated all my troubles and worries.

Anyway, He really has amazing grace.
despite my slackiness in school, theres always open doors and opportunities for me to excel and show my worth.
Theres the Transnational Studies where i have the chance to stay in the school's apartment and live together with international students.
Then, theres also the Mandai Project where some of us are shortlisted to pitch a proposal to the relevant authority.
Thanks for everything.

God bless every tomorrows. (:



I love God,
I love my cellgroup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home