The Veil

April 27, 2010

会有那么一天。。


Bicycle-friendly Amsterdam, boring England, passionate Merseyside, populated China, beautiful Spain, romantic France and vanishing Venice.

It has always been a dream of mine to be able to travel round the world. Yea, many others' dream as well. The difference is, I am going to fulfill it. I am sure.

Anyway, it has been on my mind recently where i would go for my university studies. I contemplated alot of places. States, down-under and even Malaysia. Maybe I really want to test my level of independence, get away from this place, grow accustomed to the idiosyncrasies of the locals of another country for at least a few years. Maybe I just want to build myself an unique album of memory before the practicalities of the society set in, stifling all avenues. Maybe I just need to know if I belong here.

Bah, for now. I will just stick to my books and day dreaming.

Maybe.. I just want to breakaway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home