The Veil

March 08, 2008

wadda..yadda..

it really irks me sometimes how people could be so egoistic and full of themselves.
they wld tell the whole world that "look! i like her! how could she/he not like me?"
wah! this is the ultimate!
mabbe i am being critical here but ya i cant stand it.

anyway i am trying to be a frequent blogger here.
yepps. someone told me i am quite a sexist.
haha.thats new.maybe.maybe not.
just before it slips my mind.
calling out to all sj members out there.
if you guys have got ur sq or e division photos and if u dun mind.
send it to me! cos i wna develop them and put them in e storeroom for memories sake.
add to the existing collection. =)
yepp.






the stars are arising.
choose to be part of them.
or be the fallen ones.
it matters to the solitary one.
not so to the mass.
narcissism is the king's downfall.
apprehend and be liberated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home