The Veil

September 19, 2008

desires of the heart.

oh my. oh my.

havent been really fruitful nor productive these few days.
but basically theres nth much for me to do as well.
'xcept to go out. rot. rot. and yes. rot somemore.

anyway i just realised ppl around me are all getting attached.
okay. not all.
mostly. haha.
even the unexpected of the lot.

so.
dont u think it deserves a "oh my. oh my."

nah.
if u are thinking i am pondering hard and furious when its my turn.
den no. not really.
in fact i have no urge.
perhaps its just that i have to throw away all considerations and blah.
its really getting in the way.

but.but.
but it would cause a truckload of trouble which no. i do not want to do anything with them.

i guess this is one of my more truthful post.
which reflects on my inner thoughts.
but of course you dont get to read the full story here.

for more information please go to *******
haha.
dont bother decoding cos in the first place the "more information" is all with me.
nowhere else.
but if u are in fact interested in discussing this hot-blooded topic (is it?), then perhaps you would like to post ur comments on the tagboard on the right. (yes. shift your eyes now. yes! u found it! now tag!)
which i guess not many will. (perhaps none. ): )

haiya.
i am so so so so so so so so free!!!!
if u guys have got any great ideas or places to go.
drag me along!!!!!!
everyone is working and having mind-destroying papers!!!!
this is so un-happening.
and i dun wish to work on a permanent basis.

holidays are meant to be slacked away.
not slogged away.
no??
enlighten me if u will then. :))


alright i am off to gym now.
perhaps i will be back here tonight.
look out for this space!! :))


anyway.
i am so eying that crumpler. that hoodie.
:))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home