The Veil

October 04, 2008

urge.

okay.
so i admit that i havent been updating this space for an annoyingly long period.
but there hasnt been the urge to do so.
when all my energy has been drained from me while i devote my limited time to my other half.
haha. soccer.

sounds so screwed and unhappening right.
okay i am with you.
but well other than watching soccer i play them as well.
thats whr most of the energy was lost.
doesnt help?
erm. forget it then.
errrr.
dont have much time to cont here.

perhaps i will update this space soon in a few hours time when i am freed up with my time.
perhaps photos will be up.
perhaps music will be changed.

perhaps.
just perhaps...



phunk it up.
they are looking up to you.
-chuckles :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home