The Veil

May 17, 2009

Nobody but you.

i am glad i waited and bid my time.
happy in the most layman terms.
i guess relationships are just my kind of stuffs.
make me feels appreciated and all.
never failed
great.

anyway i am coming to terms with all the different commitments rooted in my life now.
finally.
yes.
school. projects. tests. fieldtrips. my own recreational time. driving lessons. church. cell. friends.
for a moment i was doubting how i was gna cope. with all the overloading.
damn. it was not even for a moment. it was a period.
but guess what. just as i thought i wld be gg into overdrive.
i realized that He is much bigger than any storms of mine.
not preaching but hellyea.
He enlarges one's capacity like never before.
transforms one into a bigger giant than before by putting him thru trials.

"Your Grace is enough;
More than i Need"


This is your life.
I am going home.

Lets try again in 2010. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home