The Veil

April 24, 2009

ITS TIME v.s. AM I READY?

Forget the title.
Its got nothing to do with this entire post.
i hope.
its probably something for me to mark this season i'm going through.

I hope to be done with this in a jiffy.
Like what i always say when i have not been updating this space, " Lots of stuffs happened!" (LIKE DUH??)
aha.
school started in sentosa. not exactly with a loud bang.
but at least it started my so not well-oiled engine alr.
met new classmates.
With new group formed alr with pu***hair and lynette and lucy and corrine.
hope there will be lots of chemistry!

and T1 opened and lots of birthday celebrations were done and dusted.
Guys all went into army.
Girls all getting themselves ready for Uni.

And while i was reading S.T. tdy.
The article on whether Siamese twins should be separated set me thinking and pondering man.
Is this natural. Or not?
Should they be separated even with e knowledge that one or both would die in the process. Or is the sacrifice cruel in itself?
I dont have a solid concrete answer for myself man.
God dont let me face such a situation at any time of my life man.

Really. Really. Really.
I WANT LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB TO WIN THE LEAGUE MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE NOW!!!!!
Come on lads!
Do yourselves and the rest of the reds in the world proud!!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home