The Veil

April 13, 2009

Nouvelle Pénétration

Yes. New Insight.
Thats what it means. In french.

A few hours of "OT" spent in church to serve on Easter Sunday has given me a new insight.
Perhaps it has expanded my limited mindset. or not.
Perhaps it has changed my attitude towards serving. or not.

Anyway it was certainly rewarding today afternoon.
staying back to help out and stuffs.
certainly not in my blood to do that.
Dont know what came over me anyway.
could be His influence.

well oh well.
Sorry Cal!
wanted to sign up for the scuba-diving course as well man.
but clash of dates.
let's search for other alternatives!

On a side note, i actually have got more of a soft spot for Spanish language rather than French.
Its just that i remember the translation of these 2 words from my previous CDS.
Yeayea. i know. just translate it online right?
but wouldnt that defeat the purpose of putting what you learned to good use?
haha.

Quality or Quantity?

i am greedy.
i choose both. :)



Currently Listening: Commentary on the match between Man City and Fulham on Sports Channel. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home